193 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in West Valley City, UT
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Valley City (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Valley City (10)
- West Valley City Accessible Apartments (5)
- West Valley City Apartments with Balconies (15)
- West Valley City Apartments with Garages (15)
- West Valley City Apartments with Gyms (9)
- West Valley City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- West Valley City Apartments with Parking (27)
- West Valley City Apartments with Pools (9)
- West Valley City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- West Valley City Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- West Valley City Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Valley City Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Taylorsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Magna 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Jordan 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- South Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Salt Lake City 2 Bedroom Apartments (131)
- Murray 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- South Jordan 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Midvale 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Riverton 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in West Valley City?
"It was a paradise for lizards when young Brigham saw it first. He said I've seen some nasty deserts Lord, but this one here's the worst. Then the Lord called down to Brigham, said 'I've got a great idea'. I want a might city and I think I want it here." (--Bob Weir, "Salt Lake City")
In 1980, a formless mass of villages with many names merged into one mighty suburb: West Valley City. Largely identified as an extension of Salt Lake City, the city has recently created its own downtown to promote individuality and independence. To protect those imaginary new borders, West Valley City has entrusted the keys to the city to such stalwart guardians as Hillary Clinton, the Tongan Queen Mother, and rocker Axl Rose. See more
2 bedroom apartments in West Valley City are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in West Valley City near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in West Valley City that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.