2,050 Apartments for rent in West Valley City, UT with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Valley City Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Valley City Apartments with Balconies (16)
- West Valley City Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Valley City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Valley City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- West Valley City Apartments with Parking (20)
- West Valley City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- West Valley City Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- West Valley City Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Valley City Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Magna Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Jordan Apartments with Pools (10)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (5)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (43)
- Murray Apartments with Pools (9)
- South Jordan Apartments with Pools (19)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (7)
- Riverton Apartments with Pools (5)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in West Valley City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in West Valley City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Valley City?
"It was a paradise for lizards when young Brigham saw it first. He said I've seen some nasty deserts Lord, but this one here's the worst. Then the Lord called down to Brigham, said 'I've got a great idea'. I want a might city and I think I want it here." (--Bob Weir, "Salt Lake City")
In 1980, a formless mass of villages with many names merged into one mighty suburb: West Valley City. Largely identified as an extension of Salt Lake City, the city has recently created its own downtown to promote individuality and independence. To protect those imaginary new borders, West Valley City has entrusted the keys to the city to such stalwart guardians as Hillary Clinton, the Tongan Queen Mother, and rocker Axl Rose. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in West Valley City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in West Valley City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.