2,185 Apartments for rent in Taylorsville, UT with Gyms
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Murray Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Valley City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Jordan Apartments with Gyms (8)
- South Jordan Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (59)
- Millcreek Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Holladay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sandy Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Taylorsville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Taylorsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Taylorsville?
Its nicknamed "Utahs Centennial City" because it officially became a city 100 years after Utah became a state!
Taylorsville is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah with a population of around 58,657. Its made up of a few historic communities in the Salt Lake Valley, and it didnt actually become a city until 1996, 100 years after Utah became a state! Because of a dried up fault line running under the city and the salt from breaking down rock deposits all over, the soil is alkaline, meaning that its not possible to farm or work the land in any way. If you can't farm, what is one to do in Taylorsville? It has a super interesting history, dating back to the Mormon pioneer settlers in 1848 and rumors of Spanish missionaries visiting the area as early at the 1600s! It played a large role during World War II as a shelter and base to soldiers and civilians and then in the 80s a Wal-mart was built, ushering the town properly into the 20th century. Now its a quiet town filled with mountain trails and beautiful scenic views--let the country roads take you home to Taylorsville. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Taylorsville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.