922 Apartments for rent in Lehi, UT with Gyms
- Lehi Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lehi Apartments with Garages (41)
- Lehi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Lehi Apartments with Parking (47)
- Lehi Apartments with Pools (36)
- Lehi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Lehi Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Lehi Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lehi Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Draper Apartments with Gyms (8)
- American Fork Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Riverton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Sandy Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Vineyard Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Herriman Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lehi?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lehi?
"Hey, hey! Whats this I see? I thought this was a party. Let's dance!" ( Ren, Footloose )
After its immortalization in the 1984 classic, Footloose, it's not a surprise that Lehi has a thriving economy and is in the midst of a growth spurt. Who could resist being close to ground that Kevin Bacon has walked on? Many companies are choosing to maintain their offices in this city today, perhaps not only because of Kevin Bacon, but because of this trend there’s been an influx of people putting down their money on new homes. Additionally, many find it an ideal place to live. If you happen to be in that boat, let’s get right down to the business of finding you the perfect place to call home! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lehi renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.