401 Apartments for rent in Ogden, UT with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ogden Accessible Apartments (5)
- Ogden Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Ogden Apartments with Garages (8)
- Ogden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Ogden Apartments with Parking (30)
- Ogden Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ogden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Ogden Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- South Ogden Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riverdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Ogden Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pleasant View Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clearfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Layton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- West Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Syracuse Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Ogden?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Ogden?
If you hate majestic mountain views and peaceful babbling rivers, Ogden is probably not for you. If this sounds like Heaven on Earth, then you’re looking in the right place for your new abode. Located on the West Flank of the Rocky Mountains, this snow-dusted old railroad town has all of the mountains, trails, waterfalls and rivers needed for extreme outdoor recreation fanatics. Sounds like an exhilarating place to call home, huh? See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Ogden renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.