218 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Millcreek, UT
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Millcreek (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Millcreek (1)
- Millcreek Accessible Apartments (5)
- Millcreek Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (13)
- Millcreek Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Millcreek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Millcreek Apartments with Parking (28)
- Millcreek Apartments with Pools (9)
- Millcreek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Millcreek Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Millcreek Furnished Apartments (5)
- Millcreek Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Millcreek (8)
- Holladay 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Murray 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South Salt Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Cottonwood Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Midvale 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Sandy 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Taylorsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Salt Lake City 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- North Salt Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- West Valley City 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
"In Utah, there are no bad things in the water there. It's just smooth, really beautiful." - Steve Guttenberg
Millcreek sits pretty between Salt Lake City, South Salt Lake and Murray Life in this 41.7square mile township is ideal for those seeking to have a relaxed lifestyle after surviving another day at nearby Salt Lake City. Replete with modern homes, this place is a heaven for anyone that loves to meet nice people and enjoy a lot of time in the outdoors. At an average annual temperate of 54 degree Fahrenheit,residents also get to enjoy great climate all year round, picturesque scenery and great people--sounds like a good life to me.
Having trouble with Craigslist Millcreek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Millcreek provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Millcreek. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.