3,146 Apartments for rent in The Woodlands, TX with Hardwood Floors
- The Woodlands Accessible Apartments (9)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Balconies (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Garages (15)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Gyms (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Parking (19)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Pools (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- The Woodlands Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- The Woodlands Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Woodlands Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Tomball Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Conroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Humble Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Atascocita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (616)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in The Woodlands?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in The Woodlands?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Woodlands?
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner!" - John Steinbeck
If you want to live near Houston without ever needing to actually venture into the city, then The Woodlands might have been created with you in mind. This carefully-planned community is located 30 minutes north of downtown Houston, and it has nearly everything you could possibly want within the community -- including entertainment venues, office headquarters, schools, shopping centers, YMCAs, recreation areas, libraries and more. Oh, and trees. Lots of them, as you may have guessed from the name.
Having trouble with Craigslist The Woodlands? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for The Woodlands renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.