3,581 Apartments for rent in The Woodlands, TX with Garages
- The Woodlands Accessible Apartments (9)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Balconies (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Gyms (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Parking (18)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Pools (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- The Woodlands Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- The Woodlands Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Woodlands Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Garages (1)
- Tomball Apartments with Garages (9)
- Conroe Apartments with Garages (22)
- Spring Apartments with Garages (17)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Willis Apartments with Garages (29)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Humble Apartments with Garages (17)
- Atascocita Apartments with Garages (1)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (394)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in The Woodlands?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in The Woodlands?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Woodlands?
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner!" - John Steinbeck
If you want to live near Houston without ever needing to actually venture into the city, then The Woodlands might have been created with you in mind. This carefully-planned community is located 30 minutes north of downtown Houston, and it has nearly everything you could possibly want within the community -- including entertainment venues, office headquarters, schools, shopping centers, YMCAs, recreation areas, libraries and more. Oh, and trees. Lots of them, as you may have guessed from the name.
Having trouble with Craigslist The Woodlands? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
The Woodlands apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.