3,519 Apartments for rent in The Woodlands, TX with Gyms
- The Woodlands Accessible Apartments (9)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Balconies (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Garages (14)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Parking (18)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Pools (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- The Woodlands Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- The Woodlands Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Woodlands Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tomball Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Conroe Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Spring Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Humble Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Atascocita Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Houston Apartments with Gyms (599)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in The Woodlands?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in The Woodlands?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Woodlands?
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner!" - John Steinbeck
If you want to live near Houston without ever needing to actually venture into the city, then The Woodlands might have been created with you in mind. This carefully-planned community is located 30 minutes north of downtown Houston, and it has nearly everything you could possibly want within the community -- including entertainment venues, office headquarters, schools, shopping centers, YMCAs, recreation areas, libraries and more. Oh, and trees. Lots of them, as you may have guessed from the name.
Having trouble with Craigslist The Woodlands? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to The Woodlands renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.