2,229 Short-term Apartments for rent in The Woodlands, TX
- The Woodlands Accessible Apartments (9)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Balconies (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Garages (14)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Gyms (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Parking (18)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Pools (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- The Woodlands Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- The Woodlands Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Woodlands Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Tomball Short-term Apartments (9)
- Conroe Short-term Apartments (20)
- Spring Short-term Apartments (13)
- Porter Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Jersey Village Short-term Apartments (7)
- Humble Short-term Apartments (21)
- Atascocita Short-term Apartments (1)
- Houston Short-term Apartments (479)
- Katy Short-term Apartments (18)
- Cinco Ranch Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in The Woodlands?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in The Woodlands?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Woodlands?
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner!" - John Steinbeck
If you want to live near Houston without ever needing to actually venture into the city, then The Woodlands might have been created with you in mind. This carefully-planned community is located 30 minutes north of downtown Houston, and it has nearly everything you could possibly want within the community -- including entertainment venues, office headquarters, schools, shopping centers, YMCAs, recreation areas, libraries and more. Oh, and trees. Lots of them, as you may have guessed from the name.
Having trouble with Craigslist The Woodlands? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in The Woodlands takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.