3,729 Apartments for rent in League City, TX with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- League City Accessible Apartments (11)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- League City Apartments with Garages (15)
- League City Apartments with Gyms (20)
- League City Apartments with Parking (19)
- League City Apartments with Pools (21)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- League City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Webster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Dickinson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Kemah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Seabrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Texas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- La Porte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Deer Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in League City?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in League City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in League City?
League City, Texas, is home to a number of attractive waterfront resorts, making it a popular destination for tourists across the country.
League City must be doing something right, because the population nearly doubled from 45,444 at the 2000 Census to 83,560 10 years later. This city got a boost because Galveston and Houston are only 23 miles away, making it an ideal home for residents who would rather commute to their jobs than live in a major metropolitan center. It's the kind of town that's chock full of annual festivals and lovely parks with outdoor concerts yet it's also home to a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for companies such as American Homestar, a nationally-known housing manufacturer. Even with this commercial/cosmopolitan vibe, however, League City, like many Texas towns this size, does have something of a small-town atmosphere, thanks to its friendliness and intense, Texas-sized civic pride. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for League City renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.