2,486 Short-term Apartments for rent in League City, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- League City Accessible Apartments (11)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- League City Apartments with Garages (15)
- League City Apartments with Gyms (20)
- League City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- League City Apartments with Parking (19)
- League City Apartments with Pools (20)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- League City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Webster Short-term Apartments (9)
- Dickinson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Nassau Bay Short-term Apartments (2)
- Friendswood Short-term Apartments (2)
- Kemah Short-term Apartments (1)
- Seabrook Short-term Apartments (2)
- Pasadena Short-term Apartments (17)
- Texas City Short-term Apartments (2)
- La Porte Short-term Apartments (1)
- Deer Park Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in League City?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in League City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in League City?
League City, Texas, is home to a number of attractive waterfront resorts, making it a popular destination for tourists across the country.
League City must be doing something right, because the population nearly doubled from 45,444 at the 2000 Census to 83,560 10 years later. This city got a boost because Galveston and Houston are only 23 miles away, making it an ideal home for residents who would rather commute to their jobs than live in a major metropolitan center. It's the kind of town that's chock full of annual festivals and lovely parks with outdoor concerts yet it's also home to a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for companies such as American Homestar, a nationally-known housing manufacturer. Even with this commercial/cosmopolitan vibe, however, League City, like many Texas towns this size, does have something of a small-town atmosphere, thanks to its friendliness and intense, Texas-sized civic pride. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in League City takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.