2,539 Apartments for rent in League City, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- League City Accessible Apartments (11)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- League City Apartments with Gyms (20)
- League City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- League City Apartments with Parking (19)
- League City Apartments with Pools (20)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- League City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Webster Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dickinson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Garages (1)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Kemah Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (4)
- La Porte Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pearland Apartments with Garages (13)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Garages (1)
- Manvel Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in League City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in League City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in League City?
League City, Texas, is home to a number of attractive waterfront resorts, making it a popular destination for tourists across the country.
League City must be doing something right, because the population nearly doubled from 45,444 at the 2000 Census to 83,560 10 years later. This city got a boost because Galveston and Houston are only 23 miles away, making it an ideal home for residents who would rather commute to their jobs than live in a major metropolitan center. It's the kind of town that's chock full of annual festivals and lovely parks with outdoor concerts yet it's also home to a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for companies such as American Homestar, a nationally-known housing manufacturer. Even with this commercial/cosmopolitan vibe, however, League City, like many Texas towns this size, does have something of a small-town atmosphere, thanks to its friendliness and intense, Texas-sized civic pride. See more
League City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.