10 Apartments for Rent Near UHCL
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Houston Accessible Apartments (368)
- Houston Apartments with Balconies (596)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (354)
- Houston Apartments with Gyms (544)
- Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (553)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (659)
- Houston Apartments with Pools (624)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (479)
- Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (694)
- Houston Furnished Apartments (65)
- Houston Luxury Apartments (6)
- Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (691)
- Houston Senior Apartments (7)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Jersey Village, TX Apartments (7)
- South Houston, TX Apartments (1)
- Stafford, TX Apartments (10)
- Pearland, TX Apartments (15)
- Humble, TX Apartments (21)
- Missouri City, TX Apartments (5)
- Spring, TX Apartments (29)
- Atascocita, TX Apartments (1)
- Pasadena, TX Apartments (18)
- Channelview, TX Apartments (1)
- Deer Park, TX Apartments (4)
- Sugar Land, TX Apartments (5)
- Manvel, TX Apartments (1)
- Friendswood, TX Apartments (3)
- La Porte, TX Apartments (2)
- Porter Heights, TX Apartments (1)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of Houston-Clear Lake?
The average rent for an apartment near University of Houston-Clear Lake is $1,300.