2,674 Apartments for rent in League City, TX with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- League City Accessible Apartments (11)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- League City Apartments with Garages (15)
- League City Apartments with Gyms (20)
- League City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- League City Apartments with Parking (19)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- League City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Webster Apartments with Pools (18)
- Dickinson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Kemah Apartments with Pools (2)
- Seabrook Apartments with Pools (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (22)
- Texas City Apartments with Pools (12)
- La Porte Apartments with Pools (4)
- Deer Park Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in League City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in League City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in League City?
League City, Texas, is home to a number of attractive waterfront resorts, making it a popular destination for tourists across the country.
League City must be doing something right, because the population nearly doubled from 45,444 at the 2000 Census to 83,560 10 years later. This city got a boost because Galveston and Houston are only 23 miles away, making it an ideal home for residents who would rather commute to their jobs than live in a major metropolitan center. It's the kind of town that's chock full of annual festivals and lovely parks with outdoor concerts yet it's also home to a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for companies such as American Homestar, a nationally-known housing manufacturer. Even with this commercial/cosmopolitan vibe, however, League City, like many Texas towns this size, does have something of a small-town atmosphere, thanks to its friendliness and intense, Texas-sized civic pride. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in League City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in League City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.