2,322 Apartments for rent in Cedar Park, TX with Balconies
- Cedar Park Accessible Apartments (12)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Garages (29)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Parking (33)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Pools (29)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Cedar Park Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Cedar Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cedar Park Luxury Apartments (55)
- Cedar Park Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Leander Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Jonestown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Round Rock Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Liberty Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Georgetown Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (769)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cedar Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cedar Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cedar Park?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cedar Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.