1,395 Apartments for rent in Franklin, TN with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (15)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Franklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (33)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (32)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Franklin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Franklin Luxury Apartments (46)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Garages (4)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Nolensville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Garages (11)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (223)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
- La Vergne Apartments with Garages (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Franklin?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Franklin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Franklin?
Franklin apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.