2,171 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Franklin, TN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Franklin (19)
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (15)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (32)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Franklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (37)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (30)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Franklin Furnished Apartments (7)
- Franklin Luxury Apartments (47)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Franklin (3)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Franklin (21)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Franklin (19)
- Brentwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Thompson's Station 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Spring Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Berry Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Nashville 1 Bedroom Apartments (208)
- Smyrna 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Columbia 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ashland City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Goodlettsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mount Juliet 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Franklin?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Franklin offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Franklin, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.