3,270 Apartments for rent in Brentwood, TN with Garages
- Brentwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Parking (8)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (7)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (22)
- Nolensville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (130)
- La Vergne Apartments with Garages (6)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Garages (1)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (4)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Garages (9)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Garages (3)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Brentwood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Brentwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brentwood?
As far as I can see is Nashville skyline / underneath it all, you yourself are free / floating high above the Nashville skyline." (-- Dishwalla, "Nashville")
You can feel free as a bird above the Tennessee sky in Brentwood, an suburb just south of Nashville. With a population quickly nearing 40,000, the Williamson County burg is a town in and of its own rights at this point, and the Nashville skyline is not too far away. Brentwood is the spot where local professional athletes for the Predators and Titans make their homes. It is next door to most of the country stars and a few actors and models as well. Who needs Hollywood? Maybe you'll end up neighbors with Little Jimmy Dickens or supermodel Niki Taylor. Not likely, unless you're willing to spend a few mil on your home. You will, however, see them shopping for groceries at Kroger or buying a throw pillow at Target. It'll happen. When it does, though, make like a local and act like they're just regular folk and ignore them. Never ask for their autograph. See more
Brentwood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.