2,089 Short-term Apartments for rent in Franklin, TN
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (15)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (27)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Franklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (31)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (27)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Franklin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Franklin Luxury Apartments (42)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Brentwood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Thompson's Station Short-term Apartments (1)
- Spring Hill Short-term Apartments (7)
- Nashville Short-term Apartments (124)
- Smyrna Short-term Apartments (2)
- Goodlettsville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Mount Juliet Short-term Apartments (2)
- Murfreesboro Short-term Apartments (17)
- Hendersonville Short-term Apartments (9)
- Lebanon Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Franklin?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Franklin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Franklin?
Finding a short-term apartment in Franklin takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.