1,736 Apartments for rent in Mount Juliet, TN with Garages
- Mount Juliet Accessible Apartments (5)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Parking (14)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Pools (11)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Mount Juliet Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Mount Juliet Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (12)
- Gallatin Apartments with Garages (13)
- La Vergne Apartments with Garages (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (4)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (198)
- Nolensville Apartments with Garages (2)
- White House Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Mount Juliet?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Mount Juliet?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mount Juliet?
Green with envy: the rolling green hills of this area and its pasture land inspired Irish immigrants to name this community after one in County Kilkenny, Ireland.
Mount Juliet is located in western Wilson County, Tennessee, just seventeen miles from Nashville. With a population of just over 23,000, this pleasant suburban city is conveniently located between U.S. Route 70 and I-40. See more
Mount Juliet apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.