176 Short-term Apartments for rent in Clarksville, TN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clarksville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Clarksville Apartments with Balconies (129)
- Clarksville Apartments with Garages (81)
- Clarksville Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Clarksville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Clarksville Apartments with Parking (109)
- Clarksville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Clarksville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- Clarksville Dog Friendly Apartments (175)
- Clarksville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Clarksville Luxury Apartments (206)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (175)
- Oak Grove Short-term Apartments (1)
- Goodlettsville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Nashville Short-term Apartments (125)
- Hendersonville Short-term Apartments (9)
- Brentwood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Franklin Short-term Apartments (15)
- Thompson's Station Short-term Apartments (1)
- Gallatin Short-term Apartments (7)
- Mount Juliet Short-term Apartments (2)
- Spring Hill Short-term Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Clarksville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Clarksville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Clarksville?
Located on the Cumberland River, Clarksville, Tennessee is a town of all trades. Clarksville calls itself “Tennessee’s Top Spot” due to its high elevation; however, it’s not just the altitude that makes this city stand out.
Clarksville is no sleepy southern town. In fact, due to its history (home to the first newspaper in Tennessee) and climate (gets a bit hot here in the summer), Clarksville is full of adventure. Are you ready to begin yours? See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Clarksville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.