256 Apartments for rent in Clarksville, TN with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clarksville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Clarksville Apartments with Balconies (117)
- Clarksville Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Clarksville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Clarksville Apartments with Parking (98)
- Clarksville Apartments with Pools (21)
- Clarksville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Clarksville Dog Friendly Apartments (154)
- Clarksville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Clarksville Luxury Apartments (177)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (155)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ashland City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dickson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
- Millersville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Garages (4)
- White House Apartments with Garages (2)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (227)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Clarksville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Clarksville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Clarksville?
Located on the Cumberland River, Clarksville, Tennessee is a town of all trades. Clarksville calls itself “Tennessee’s Top Spot” due to its high elevation; however, it’s not just the altitude that makes this city stand out.
Clarksville is no sleepy southern town. In fact, due to its history (home to the first newspaper in Tennessee) and climate (gets a bit hot here in the summer), Clarksville is full of adventure. Are you ready to begin yours? See more
Clarksville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.