130 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Columbia, SC
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (23)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (32)
- Columbia Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (77)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (41)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (15)
- Columbia Luxury Apartments (139)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (31)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (39)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (38)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Columbia (9)
- Woodfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dentsville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Forest Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cayce Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- St. Andrews Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Seven Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Oak Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Irmo Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Columbia?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Columbia?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Columbia?
Columbia is a city full of southern hospitality, year-round southern heat, and charming southern scenery. Tree-lined streets and wrap-around porches await you in Columbia. It's a true southern culture, ripe for the pickin' and ready to rent.See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Columbia should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Columbia may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Columbia. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.