79 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Columbia, SC
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (22)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (31)
- Columbia Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (86)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (39)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (98)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (10)
- Columbia Luxury Apartments (162)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (100)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Columbia?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Columbia?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Columbia?
Columbia is a city full of southern hospitality, year-round southern heat, and charming southern scenery. Tree-lined streets and wrap-around porches await you in Columbia. It's a true southern culture, ripe for the pickin' and ready to rent.See more
Finding cheap apartments in Columbia takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Columbia by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Columbia in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Columbia.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Columbia. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Columbia.