65 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Columbia, SC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Columbia (17)
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (24)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (77)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (30)
- Columbia Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (74)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (41)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (13)
- Columbia Luxury Apartments (138)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (77)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (4)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (37)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Columbia?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Columbia?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Columbia?
Columbia is a city full of southern hospitality, year-round southern heat, and charming southern scenery. Tree-lined streets and wrap-around porches await you in Columbia. It's a true southern culture, ripe for the pickin' and ready to rent.See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Columbia offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Columbia, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.