880 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Rock Hill, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rock Hill (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rock Hill (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rock Hill (9)
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Parking (19)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Rock Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- India Hook Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Tega Cay Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fort Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lake Wylie Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pineville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- York Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Clover Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Waxhaw Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lancaster Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Rock Hill?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Rock Hill?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Rock Hill?
So goes the slogan at the city’s Parks, Recreation & Tourism Department — and if you ask the people, most of them will agree. Rock Hill, South Carolina offers a unique combination of Northern-style modernity with Southern politeness and hospitality. A tour through the city will reveal grassy suburban parks and the smell of Deep South pulled pork on the grill (locals note South Carolina is “all about barbecue” and shouldn’t be confused with the gumbos or stews of Georgia or Louisiana.) The small-town suburb sits just 25 miles across the state line from Charlotte, N.C. (locals there note Charlotte is “all about Nascar and B of A debit card fees and should not be confused with quiet sports or corporate altruism") and is situated in York County, a part of the Olde English District. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Rock Hill should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Rock Hill may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Rock Hill. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.