875 Apartments for rent in Columbia, SC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (25)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (26)
- Columbia Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (67)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (9)
- Columbia Luxury Apartments (110)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cayce Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Columbia Apartments with Pools (5)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Pools (2)
- Springdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Irmo Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Red Bank Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (8)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Columbia?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Columbia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Columbia?
Columbia is a city full of southern hospitality, year-round southern heat, and charming southern scenery. Tree-lined streets and wrap-around porches await you in Columbia. It's a true southern culture, ripe for the pickin' and ready to rent.See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Columbia means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Columbia could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.