619 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lexington, SC
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (2)
- Red Bank Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Seven Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Irmo Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- St. Andrews Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cayce Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Forest Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Woodfield Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (74)
- Aiken Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lexington?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lexington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lexington?
"Hurry all you faceless men and catch the end of the match of the century. You're just in time for the final round, 'cause I know when I'm beat. See the girl who's become a joke; see the man whose heart she broke. Right here on Lexington and 52nd Street." (- Smash"Lexington and 52nd Street")
Lexington is the official city that overtook the old township under the rather Dracula-esqe township of Saxe Gotha in South Carolina. Now, Lexington has nearly 18,000 residents, which makes it the largest city in all Lexington County. King George II put English settlers here in 1735 to protect English-claimed land from the native tribes in the area. The dark-sounding name of King George's township was actually a happy reference to the marriage of the king's son to the princess of Saxe-Gotha, a redundant European state. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lexington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lexington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lexington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.