93 Apartments for Rent in Philadelphia, PA with Move-in Specials
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (148)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Balconies (994)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Garages (230)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Gyms (339)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1146)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Parking (574)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Pools (101)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1343)
- Philadelphia Dog Friendly Apartments (1074)
- Philadelphia Furnished Apartments (131)
- Philadelphia Luxury Apartments (1374)
- Philadelphia Pet Friendly Apartments (1110)
I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom. From the day that I was born I've waved the flag. Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man. Gave me peace of mind my daddy never had." (Elton John - "Philadelphia Freedom").
Philadelphia has spent the last 20 years transforming itself into a bustling city that’s clean, lively, welcoming, and –dare we say it?– hip. We've even been called New York’s sixth borough, though we locals prefer to think of New York as Philadelphia’s second borough. Or something like that. In other words, you've made a good choice. And now that you’re ready to find your apartment, here’s the first thing you need to know: the City of Brotherly Love is a city of neighborhoods, all close to each other but each with its own flavor. So let’s break them down.
Having trouble with Craigslist Philadelphia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Philadelphia apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Philadelphia apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.