114 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (146)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Balconies (980)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Garages (234)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Gyms (340)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1131)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Parking (577)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Pools (98)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1342)
- Philadelphia Dog Friendly Apartments (1070)
- Philadelphia Furnished Apartments (126)
- Philadelphia Luxury Apartments (1351)
- Philadelphia Pet Friendly Apartments (1108)
- Wyncote Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rockledge Short-term Apartments (1)
- Jenkintown Short-term Apartments (1)
- Glenside Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palmyra Short-term Apartments (1)
- Merchantville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Collingswood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Narberth Short-term Apartments (1)
- Audubon Short-term Apartments (1)
- Westville Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Philadelphia?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Philadelphia?
I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom. From the day that I was born I've waved the flag. Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man. Gave me peace of mind my daddy never had." (Elton John - "Philadelphia Freedom").
Philadelphia has spent the last 20 years transforming itself into a bustling city that’s clean, lively, welcoming, and –dare we say it?– hip. We've even been called New York’s sixth borough, though we locals prefer to think of New York as Philadelphia’s second borough. Or something like that. In other words, you've made a good choice. And now that you’re ready to find your apartment, here’s the first thing you need to know: the City of Brotherly Love is a city of neighborhoods, all close to each other but each with its own flavor. So let’s break them down.
Having trouble with Craigslist Philadelphia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Philadelphia takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.