2,242 Apartments for rent in Philadelphia, PA with Garages
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (106)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Balconies (635)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Gyms (255)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (788)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Parking (405)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Pools (81)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (795)
- Philadelphia Dog Friendly Apartments (680)
- Philadelphia Furnished Apartments (105)
- Philadelphia Luxury Apartments (789)
- Philadelphia Pet Friendly Apartments (700)
- Wyncote Apartments with Garages (2)
- Collingswood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Narberth Apartments with Garages (5)
- Penn Wynne Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Garages (1)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ellisburg Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Philadelphia?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Philadelphia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Philadelphia?
I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom. From the day that I was born I've waved the flag. Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man. Gave me peace of mind my daddy never had." (Elton John - "Philadelphia Freedom").
Philadelphia has spent the last 20 years transforming itself into a bustling city that’s clean, lively, welcoming, and –dare we say it?– hip. We've even been called New York’s sixth borough, though we locals prefer to think of New York as Philadelphia’s second borough. Or something like that. In other words, you've made a good choice. And now that you’re ready to find your apartment, here’s the first thing you need to know: the City of Brotherly Love is a city of neighborhoods, all close to each other but each with its own flavor. So let’s break them down.
Having trouble with Craigslist Philadelphia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Philadelphia apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.