145 Apartments for Rent in Philadelphia, PA with Pools
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (140)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Balconies (924)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Garages (213)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Gyms (318)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1089)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Parking (561)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1216)
- Philadelphia Dog Friendly Apartments (991)
- Philadelphia Furnished Apartments (108)
- Philadelphia Luxury Apartments (1222)
- Philadelphia Pet Friendly Apartments (1028)
- Wyncote Apartments with Pools (1)
- Jenkintown Apartments with Pools (1)
- Palmyra Apartments with Pools (2)
- Collingswood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Pools (5)
- Narberth Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Yeadon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Pools (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Philadelphia?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Philadelphia?
I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom. From the day that I was born I've waved the flag. Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man. Gave me peace of mind my daddy never had." (Elton John - "Philadelphia Freedom").
Philadelphia has spent the last 20 years transforming itself into a bustling city that’s clean, lively, welcoming, and –dare we say it?– hip. We've even been called New York’s sixth borough, though we locals prefer to think of New York as Philadelphia’s second borough. Or something like that. In other words, you've made a good choice. And now that you’re ready to find your apartment, here’s the first thing you need to know: the City of Brotherly Love is a city of neighborhoods, all close to each other but each with its own flavor. So let’s break them down.
Having trouble with Craigslist Philadelphia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Philadelphia means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Philadelphia could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.