217 Apartments for rent in Oregon City, OR with Gyms
- Oregon City Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Oregon City Apartments with Garages (7)
- Oregon City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Oregon City Apartments with Parking (14)
- Oregon City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Oregon City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Oregon City Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Oregon City Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Linn Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Canby Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Tualatin Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Portland Apartments with Gyms (135)
- Tigard Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Gresham Apartments with Gyms (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Oregon City?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Oregon City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oregon City?
If, unlike some of us (ahem), you made it all the way through an entire game of Oregon Trail without contacting cholera or losing your food while forging the river, you know that a new life in Oregon City was the prize awaiting you. And what a life it is! The first incorporated city west of the Rockies, Oregon City today is about 13 miles from Portland and home to over 32,000 prospering residents who have traded in wagons for pretty sweet apartments in a great setting. Want to claim your piece of this northwest frontier? Let our guide and listings map out your new life and apartment rental in Oregon City. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Oregon City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.