714 Apartments for rent in Hillsboro, OR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hillsboro Accessible Apartments (10)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Garages (69)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Parking (81)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Pools (31)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (67)
- Hillsboro Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Hillsboro Furnished Apartments (5)
- Hillsboro Luxury Apartments (82)
- Hillsboro Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Cornelius Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (64)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hillsboro?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hillsboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hillsboro?
As the fifth largest city in Oregon, Hillsboro is home to a large amount of tech companies, being commonly known as the "Silicon Forest". Who needs a valley when you have so much more greenery in a forest?
Located just 20 minutes outside the city of Portland, Hillsboro is home to an average of 92,000 people. The climate is like most of the Northwest, with an average of 160 days filled with rain. On the upside, this type of weather allows the many vineyards in and around Hillsboro to produce some of the Northwest’s tastiest wines. Farmer’s markets, state parks and farms are still abundant throughout the outskirts of the city. With the huge jump in technology jobs, more families are relocating to Hillsboro’s neighborhoods from all around the country, although parts of the city are still filled with a young and hip crowd. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hillsboro renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.