607 Apartments for rent in Hillsboro, OR with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hillsboro Accessible Apartments (10)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Parking (87)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Pools (32)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (71)
- Hillsboro Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Hillsboro Furnished Apartments (5)
- Hillsboro Luxury Apartments (87)
- Hillsboro Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Garages (4)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (30)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Garages (11)
- Bethany Apartments with Garages (29)
- Cornelius Apartments with Garages (1)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (55)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Garages (3)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hillsboro?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hillsboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hillsboro?
As the fifth largest city in Oregon, Hillsboro is home to a large amount of tech companies, being commonly known as the "Silicon Forest". Who needs a valley when you have so much more greenery in a forest?
Located just 20 minutes outside the city of Portland, Hillsboro is home to an average of 92,000 people. The climate is like most of the Northwest, with an average of 160 days filled with rain. On the upside, this type of weather allows the many vineyards in and around Hillsboro to produce some of the Northwest’s tastiest wines. Farmer’s markets, state parks and farms are still abundant throughout the outskirts of the city. With the huge jump in technology jobs, more families are relocating to Hillsboro’s neighborhoods from all around the country, although parts of the city are still filled with a young and hip crowd. See more
Hillsboro apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.