428 Apartments for rent in Cleveland, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cleveland Accessible Apartments (26)
- Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Cleveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (73)
- Cleveland Apartments with Parking (136)
- Cleveland Apartments with Pools (13)
- Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Cleveland Dog Friendly Apartments (159)
- Cleveland Furnished Apartments (16)
- Cleveland Luxury Apartments (127)
- Cleveland Pet Friendly Apartments (163)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Garages (11)
- Parma Apartments with Garages (9)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (12)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Garages (27)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Shaker Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Maple Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- University Heights Apartments with Garages (10)
- South Euclid Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cleveland?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cleveland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cleveland?
"All the little kids growing up on the skids are goin' "Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks" / Jumpin' gene genies, moody james deanies goin'... / Cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks!" (-Ian Hunter, "Cleveland Rocks")
No single apartment can live up to everyone’s standards of convenience, culture, location and fun. Let the phrase “too good to be true” guide your Cleveland apartment search until you find a place that makes you fall head-over-heals in love. Then you don’t mind the imperfections. Love it or leave it, baby! See more
Cleveland apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.