151 Apartments for Rent in Parma, OH with Garages
- Parma Accessible Apartments (1)
- Parma Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Parma Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Parma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Parma Apartments with Parking (11)
- Parma Apartments with Pools (3)
- Parma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Parma Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Parma Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Seven Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Royalton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Middleburg Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cleveland Apartments with Garages (75)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (13)
- Strongsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Garages (9)
- Brecksville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Berea Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Parma?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Parma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Parma?
Renting is on the mind of many Parmenians these days. Apartments line the borders of this Cleveland suburb, and rental homes are becoming all the more common. So, stick around & discover some unique renting tips for your home hunting in the Parma area.See more
Parma apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.