56 Studio Apartments for rent in Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland Accessible Apartments (34)
- Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Cleveland Apartments with Garages (63)
- Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Cleveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Cleveland Apartments with Parking (92)
- Cleveland Apartments with Pools (15)
- Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Cleveland Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Cleveland Furnished Apartments (14)
- Cleveland Luxury Apartments (90)
- Cleveland Pet Friendly Apartments (101)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Cleveland (7)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Cleveland (8)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cleveland (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Cleveland?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cleveland?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Cleveland?
"All the little kids growing up on the skids are goin' "Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks" / Jumpin' gene genies, moody james deanies goin'... / Cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks!" (-Ian Hunter, "Cleveland Rocks")
No single apartment can live up to everyone’s standards of convenience, culture, location and fun. Let the phrase “too good to be true” guide your Cleveland apartment search until you find a place that makes you fall head-over-heals in love. Then you don’t mind the imperfections. Love it or leave it, baby! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Cleveland living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Cleveland during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.