212 Furnished Apartments for rent in Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland Accessible Apartments (30)
- Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Cleveland Apartments with Garages (54)
- Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Cleveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Cleveland Apartments with Parking (89)
- Cleveland Apartments with Pools (12)
- Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Cleveland Dog Friendly Apartments (107)
- Cleveland Furnished Luxury Apartments (17)
- Cleveland Luxury Apartments (99)
- Cleveland Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cleveland (9)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cleveland (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Cleveland?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Cleveland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cleveland?
"All the little kids growing up on the skids are goin' "Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks" / Jumpin' gene genies, moody james deanies goin'... / Cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks!" (-Ian Hunter, "Cleveland Rocks")
No single apartment can live up to everyone’s standards of convenience, culture, location and fun. Let the phrase “too good to be true” guide your Cleveland apartment search until you find a place that makes you fall head-over-heals in love. Then you don’t mind the imperfections. Love it or leave it, baby! See more
Furnished apartments in Cleveland can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Cleveland as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.