131 Cheap Apartments for rent in Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland Accessible Apartments (33)
- Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Cleveland Apartments with Garages (54)
- Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Cleveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Cleveland Apartments with Parking (95)
- Cleveland Apartments with Pools (15)
- Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Cleveland Dog Friendly Apartments (92)
- Cleveland Furnished Apartments (15)
- Cleveland Luxury Apartments (85)
- Cleveland Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Garfield Heights Cheap Apartments (2)
- Parma Cheap Apartments (3)
- Lakewood Cheap Apartments (3)
- Cleveland Heights Cheap Apartments (7)
- Shaker Heights Cheap Apartments (4)
- North Royalton Cheap Apartments (5)
- Strongsville Cheap Apartments (5)
- Mayfield Heights Cheap Apartments (3)
- North Olmsted Cheap Apartments (2)
- Cuyahoga Falls Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Cleveland?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Cleveland?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Cleveland?
"All the little kids growing up on the skids are goin' "Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks" / Jumpin' gene genies, moody james deanies goin'... / Cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks!" (-Ian Hunter, "Cleveland Rocks")
No single apartment can live up to everyone’s standards of convenience, culture, location and fun. Let the phrase “too good to be true” guide your Cleveland apartment search until you find a place that makes you fall head-over-heals in love. Then you don’t mind the imperfections. Love it or leave it, baby! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Cleveland takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Cleveland by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Cleveland in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Cleveland.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Cleveland. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Cleveland.