131 Apartments for Rent in Garfield Heights, OH with Garages
- Maple Heights Apartments with Garages (12)
- Bedford Apartments with Garages (7)
- Shaker Heights Apartments with Garages (10)
- Seven Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Warrensville Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cleveland Apartments with Garages (80)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Garages (25)
- University Heights Apartments with Garages (9)
- Northfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brecksville Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Garfield Heights?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Garfield Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garfield Heights?
President James Garfield was the last US leader to be born in a log cabin, and that type of pioneering self-reliance neatly sums up the character of this namesake city. Food lovers take note: if you have a taste for kielbasa, smoked cheese, borscht, haggis, primavera, or boiled cabbage, you just might think you've died and gone to (culinary) heaven. See more
Garfield Heights apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.