338 Apartments for rent in Paradise, NV with Balconies
- Paradise Accessible Apartments (9)
- Paradise Apartments with Garages (143)
- Paradise Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Paradise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Paradise Apartments with Parking (189)
- Paradise Apartments with Pools (122)
- Paradise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Paradise Dog Friendly Apartments (77)
- Paradise Furnished Apartments (47)
- Paradise Luxury Apartments (2)
- Paradise Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
- Winchester Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Enterprise Apartments with Balconies (160)
- Whitney Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Henderson Apartments with Balconies (337)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (163)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (554)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Balconies (53)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (140)
- Boulder City Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Paradise?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Paradise?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Paradise?
"Lights across the water, and fireworks in the sky, Paradise Nevada on the fifth night of July." (-John Cale, "Paradise Nevada")
Home to the famed Las Vegas Strip, Paradise, Nevada welcomes billions of tourists each year, most of whom remain clueless to the fact that they are technically not within the Las Vegas City limits at all. Paradise is one of the most densely populated areas in the Las Vegas Valley and has the largest unincorporated population within the Valley. Living in Paradise is like being on a holiday all year round. Whether or not you take advantage of the Las Vegas strip, you will always be able to find fun things to do in the city. With a cost of living 5% less than the national average, there's nothing stopping you from living your dreams in Paradise!
Having trouble with Craigslist Paradise? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Paradise renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.