1,872 Apartments for rent in Summerlin South, NV with Pools
- Summerlin South Accessible Apartments (3)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Garages (32)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Parking (32)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Summerlin South Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Summerlin South Furnished Apartments (8)
- Summerlin South Luxury Apartments (4)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (144)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (457)
- Enterprise Apartments with Pools (97)
- Paradise Apartments with Pools (117)
- Winchester Apartments with Pools (23)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Pools (37)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (59)
- Whitney Apartments with Pools (8)
- Henderson Apartments with Pools (268)
- Laughlin Apartments with Pools (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Summerlin South?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Summerlin South?
Howard Hughes was one of the wealthiest men in the world, and he obviously could have done just about anything he wanted. He bought a film studio, learned how to fly airplanes and created a medical center. He was known for being eccentric and visionary--and one of his big ideas was to buy 22,000 acres of desert land and turn it into a massive subdivision that he named after his grandmother. His gamble paid off. Today, the subdivision he created, called Summerlin, is one of the most popular and ...
As a master-planned community, Summerlin includes a total of 17 villages, including Summerlin South. As the name would suggest, Summerlin South is just a southward extension of Summerlin. Summerlin South is the most upscale of all the villages within Summerlin and includes The Ridges, which a community of mansions. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Summerlin South means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Summerlin South could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.