78 Apartments for Rent in Lake Havasu City, AZ with Pools
- Lake Havasu City Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Lake Havasu City Apartments with Garages (73)
- Lake Havasu City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lake Havasu City Apartments with Parking (102)
- Lake Havasu City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Lake Havasu City Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Lake Havasu City Furnished Apartments (77)
- Lake Havasu City Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Desert Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Needles Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fort Mohave Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Pools (18)
- Laughlin Apartments with Pools (6)
- Boulder City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Henderson Apartments with Pools (284)
- Whitney Apartments with Pools (10)
- Enterprise Apartments with Pools (108)
- Paradise Apartments with Pools (123)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lake Havasu City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lake Havasu City?
"London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady." In 1968, when London replaced its bridge, the city of Havasu purchased it for $2.5 million. It was taken apart and reassembled at its current location where it spans from Lake Havasu to Thompson Lake. It cost $7 million to put the bridge back together.
If you are looking for a place where diversity literally spans the galaxy, then Lake Havasu City, Arizona, is the place for you. Second only to Sedona for UFO buffs, New Age enthusiasts, and artisans, Lake Havasu is an open and accepting city where anything goes as long... as you don't litter. Despite the openness of the community, living here is not for the timid. While winter temperatures tend to run in the balmy 80-degree range, summer temperatures can rise to more than 120 degrees. Don't believe people when they point out that it's a dry heat. When it's 120 degrees outside, it's just plain hot. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lake Havasu City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lake Havasu City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.