636 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Henderson, NV
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Henderson (88)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Henderson (30)
- Henderson Accessible Apartments (33)
- Henderson Apartments with Balconies (386)
- Henderson Apartments with Garages (537)
- Henderson Apartments with Gyms (100)
- Henderson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (87)
- Henderson Apartments with Parking (566)
- Henderson Apartments with Pools (327)
- Henderson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (168)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (223)
- Henderson Furnished Apartments (60)
- Henderson Luxury Apartments (663)
- Henderson Pet Friendly Apartments (227)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Henderson (352)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Henderson (122)
- Whitney 3 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- Paradise 3 Bedroom Apartments (116)
- Winchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Sunrise Manor 3 Bedroom Apartments (123)
- Enterprise 3 Bedroom Apartments (188)
- Boulder City 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Spring Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (160)
- North Las Vegas 3 Bedroom Apartments (221)
- Las Vegas 3 Bedroom Apartments (575)
- Summerlin South 3 Bedroom Apartments (42)
During the gold rush, a great pioneer told his people, "Pick up of your shovels, raise your spirits, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." When they arrived in the oasis of the Las Vegas Valley, he said, "Lay down your shovels, drink your spirits, and Viva Las Vegas, because this is the Promised Land."
These days, however, the economy and the casinos will take your shovels, drain your spirits, and foreclose on your Promised Land, so you'd be wise to get out of the fast lane and settle into a nice apartment over here in Henderson. It's certainly a more relaxing place to call home, with the Vegas Strip just a twinkling of lights in the horizon of beautiful desert skies and far off mountains. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Henderson provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Henderson. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.