2,290 Apartments for rent in Davidson, NC with Pools
- Davidson Accessible Apartments (1)
- Davidson Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Davidson Apartments with Garages (4)
- Davidson Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Davidson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Davidson Apartments with Parking (5)
- Davidson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Davidson Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Davidson Furnished Apartments (2)
- Davidson Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cornelius Apartments with Pools (22)
- Huntersville Apartments with Pools (17)
- Mooresville Apartments with Pools (24)
- Westport Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Pools (3)
- Troutman Apartments with Pools (1)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (28)
- Denver Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Davidson?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Davidson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Davidson?
Two student societies on the Davidson College campus used to debate the issues of the day across the quad. One such student was 28th President of the United States Woodrow Wilson, who was a Davidson College student before transferring and eventually graduating from Princeton University in 1879.
Which came first, the town or the college? In charming Davidson, it hardly matters. Not when you're surrounded by plenty of walkable sidewalks, greenery all around and a community that actively works to keep its small-town charm alive and well. Named for local Revolutionary War hero Brigadier General William Lee Davidson, the lakeside town of Davidson was founded in 1837. More than 10,000 residents live in the cozy community just north of picturesque Lake Norman. A turning point for the town was in the late 1880s when neighboring community Cornelius' cotton industry took over. Davidson had to find new ways to keep its economy going since it couldn't keep pace with the manufacturing cities of nearby Cornelius and Mooresville. A diversified economy built largely on the college helped Davidson grow, but in the 1970s the residents and town leaders decided to make permanent changes to purposely limit the town's growth. Today, the result of the concerned citizens' hard work can be seen in the miles of walking trails and greenways that connect neighborhoods. Open spaces of manicured green grass can be seen in front of and between office buildings, a stark contrast from the overgrown cityscape of Charlotte just 20 miles south on Interstate 77. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Davidson means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Davidson could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.