983 Apartments for rent in High Point, NC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- High Point Accessible Apartments (7)
- High Point Apartments with Balconies (35)
- High Point Apartments with Garages (14)
- High Point Apartments with Gyms (7)
- High Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- High Point Apartments with Parking (35)
- High Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- High Point Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- High Point Furnished Apartments (1)
- High Point Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (53)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Pools (50)
- Asheboro Apartments with Pools (5)
- Rural Hall Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clemmons Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bermuda Run Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (9)
- Graham Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in High Point?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in High Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in High Point?
Greetings, ladies, gents, and North Carolinians of all ages! Word on the street is that you’re in the market for a super sweet apartment in High Point. Situated in the Piedmont Triad region along with sister cities Greensboro and Winston-Salem, High Point is a popular residential destination for those who appreciate a suburban/rural environment. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in the Tar Heel State? Then kick back in that super-comfy plush reclining chair of yours ...
Having trouble with Craigslist High Point? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in High Point means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in High Point could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.