340 Apartments for rent in Burlington, NC with Pools
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (5)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (18)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Burlington Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Graham Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mebane Apartments with Pools (8)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (53)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Pools (4)
- Carrboro Apartments with Pools (10)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Pools (27)
- Pittsboro Apartments with Pools (1)
- High Point Apartments with Pools (17)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (91)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Burlington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Burlington?
Burlington: known as the "The Hosiery Center of the South" due to the sock and hosiery-making factories that dotted the community during the first half of the 20th century.
Burlington, North Carolina, is a town of about 50,000 in the central northern part of the state. Overall, it's a pleasant place to live: temperate weather (averages in the high 80s in the summertime, with a wintertime low of about 30), just the right amount of rain (July is the wettest month, with an average rainfall of nearly 5 inches), and a cost of living that is less than the U.S. average, yet countered by a slightly high unemployment rate for the state. Native sons and long-time residents may well love their town, but let's be honest: the biggest selling point of Burlington is its enviable location. It's just a quick 30-minute drive west to Greensboro and a little further to Winston-Salem -- both major North Carolina cities with packed downtown areas, symphonies, museums and shopping centers. Heading east? You can be in the state capital, Raleigh, in about an hour. Not too bad a location for a safe, quaint town! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Burlington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Burlington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.