- Concord Accessible Apartments (9)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (26)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Concord Apartments with Parking (42)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (27)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (79)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Concord (16)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Concord (20)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Concord (47)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Concord (3)
- Harrisburg Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kannapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- China Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Midland Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Davidson Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mint Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Locust Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Huntersville Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Cornelius Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Mooresville Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Concord?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Concord?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Concord?
Greetings, future Tar Heel State renters, and welcome to your Concord, North Carolina apartment hunting nerve center! Situated a mere 20 miles northeast of uptown Charlotte, Concord is a popular living locale for families, singles, and retirees alike and features some of the Piedmont Region’s most affordable and diverse renting options. Are you ready to join the nearly 80,000 proud peeps who call Concord home? Of course you are! But before you pack your bags and hit the streets (or scour the int...
Having trouble with Craigslist Concord? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Concord should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Concord may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Concord. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.